Dr. Leon Rapko Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Leon Rapko?

AMAZING

Dr Leon Rapko Changed my life!!!!

He is always so pleasant. I refer my family and friends to him. Highly recommended!!!

Excellent!

Dr.Rapko has been my primary care physician for over 7 years. Both my husband and I go to him and he is wonderful! Very patient, thorough, and caring. I recommend him to all my friends!

My Primary and favorite Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr Rapko for years, as has my wife. This guy is top notch and I would trust him with my life. He is kind and caring and thorough. He caught a situation with my wife that saved her life. He make me feel comfortable and I cant say that about most of the doctors I have seen.

THIS DOCTOR

DR RAPKO IS NOT VERY CLEVER WHEN IT COMES TO DIAGNOSING AND IS NOT SURE OF WHAT TO DO. HE GIVES OFF THE IMPRESSION THAT ITS NOT THAT BAD. EVEN WHEN YOU CAN BARELY BREATH BECASUE OF A COLD HE SAYS IT WILL PASS. I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH HIM AT ALL. TIME TO CHANGE MY DR. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM!

Very good experience

Dr. Rapko is my primary care doctor and I've been going to him for three years now. He is very good at diagnosing, as well as taking the current health of the patient into account when prescribing treatment. He doesn't like to overmedicate, which I appreciate.

Unhappy

Dr Rapko works in a walkin clinic. So you dont need an appointment to see him. He is ok if you just need a quick fix. I was using him as my primary dr and he was just awful. I went in to speak with him about a problem I was having and he was yawning the whole time. I guess my problem was boring to him. I asked for my records and left. Very upset

Dr. Leon Rapko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, CT.