2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Leon Stechenberg?

very pleasant experience. Office gal was sweet and Dr himself was very thorough and explained the procedure in its entirety.

It's constipation

I recently had surgery. While in the hospital, I developed severe pain and a lump on the left side of my incision. I was told "not to worry about this". I was taken aback by that answer. I continued to have this pain, growing in intensity, and was discharged. Here I am 5 days out from surgery and the symptoms are getting worse. A call was made to this doctor. He stated it was "constipation and to take strong laxatives. That was the end of his advice. I took his advice and am now in more pain and the swelling has increased! I am at a loss and have noone to turn to. I trusted this doctor! Hmmm...not any longer.