Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leon T Que Jr has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Personality Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I saw Dr. Que for almost 2 years. He is extremely arrogant and judgmental! He will harp on any issue he has with you, instead of listening to your concerns. Most of your hour will consist of metaphors he learned in his classrooms at John Hopkins. Be prepared to learn all about some elephant he sees in the middle of the room, and so on... If you want someone that is actually going to listen to you and not judge you, look elsewhere, otherwise expect to be criticized and belittled every appointment.
This guy is the real deal. Well educated, stays up to date on things, totally in the moment in each session even when there is a room of people waiting and the phone rings. He got me better. He would say we did it together but I know he was leading the ship. He tells the truth always, even if it's not what you want to hear. And I like him more for that. you get what you pay for. He is in network with insurance but not all of them. (I had to switch so I know that). His out of pocket rates seem high, but when I called around I found its less than others. But I really just wanted to stay w him so I got an insurance he took. I wouldn't trust anyone else to care for me. Go Dr Que go you rock
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Que. I can honestly say he has saved my life through the medications prescribed and face-to-face time. Dr. Que takes the time to listen to the nuances of what I am saying and we form a treatment plan together. Through his care my suicide ideation has dropped to almost zero and my bipolar disorder is stabilized to a point I never thought possible. Again, I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Que. I would recommend him to anyone - I trust him implicitly.
16 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Leon T Que Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam Wenokor Md, 3445 Penrose Pl Ste 130, Boulder, CO
Dr. Leon T Que Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.