Dr. Leonard Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Johnson?

Grateful in Algonac

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Dr. Johnson and Dr Labolo are wonderful docters. After catching mrsa from back surgery in Saginaw. They saved my life and I will be forever grateful. they call me to check on me and are always very caring. Im truly blessed to have them as doctors

Definitely Recommend!

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Super smart doctor with a keen sense to sift through details and accurately reach my diagnosis. Been to many physicians, only Dr. Johnson could figure out what was going on! So Grateful.

Not a good doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2011

I would not recomend this doctor to anyone. I saw him for only one appointment. He was arrogant for the entire 3 minutes he spent with me. Terrible beside manner. Plus he failed to give me an accurate diagnosis. I was bitten by a tick and developed a large red rash. He told me that there was no lyme disease in Michigan and that I couldn't have lyme disease. I checked the mich.gov website and found out otherwise. It's a good thing I went to another doctor for a second opinion. I did indeed have lyme which required antibiotics and I'm healthy today.Coincidently a friend of mine also saw him last summer and was told the same thing. He also told her her symptoms were "all in her head". This person went on to get an accurate diagnosis from another doctor. She was very ill with 12 lesions on her brain. Definatly not her imagination.This doctor could be dangerous to your health.

Posted on July 11th, 2014