Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Kahn
Dr. Leonard Kahn, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in New Hyde Park, NY, with other offices in Syosset, NY and Plainview, NY . He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Kahn is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Kahn has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Soft Tissue Tumors (Myofibroma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Kahn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
North Shore University Hospital
53 Years Experience
University Of The Witwatersrand
Graduated in 1960
Dr. Leonard Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard Kahn in this video.
Dr. Leonard Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.