Dr. Leonard Benitez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Benitez?

great surgeon

Posted on April 7th, 2017

Dr. Benitez explained the surgery in details and answer all our questions. The complex surgery was a success and he has followed up kindly. I highly recommend him.

The Best Surgeon

Posted on March 16th, 2013

This man saved my husbands life. I will never forget his kindness. When there was no one else to help us with my husband complicated rare situation, he came threw with answers and followed it threw. His methods and theories were right on. You will be in the best hands if you have him as your surgeon, I wish he practiced a little closer. But in the event we feel nessesary we will travel.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016