Dr. Leonard Bleicher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Bleicher?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

very knowledgeable of what he is doing and gives accurate diagnosis

The worst doctor someone can be introduce too

Posted on March 26th, 2014

I will never return to that doctor even if they paid me to do so. Entering into Dr. Bleicher office is like entering into war zone. Their secretaries all scream at you do not even talk or listen. They do not like to help and never consider they might be wrong. It is one of the most disorganized place I have ever been. I got referred to Dr. Belicher by my lawyers since I fell and I have a case due to my injury. I needed physical therapy and more tests done after my fall. Dr. Bleicher decided NOT to do any of this test, did not take my isurance since he wanted to get paid probono and their secretaries did not disclosed the amount of moeny they wanted to charge me for my visit. Thier exact words "its not of my business". After meeting with him and asking him why I did not get the proper test done and follow up, he said I did not had a string case and that I should leave the office.

Posted on June 16th, 2016