Dr. Leonard Bley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Bley?

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

I was upset that the only magazines in his Brooklyn office are of Russian language. On my next visit, I noted that a stack of mags that were on the main level of the Bklyn bldg were now in Dr. Bley's office--they were Jewish-language oriented, and FREE! And, I've asked a few other doctors if they graciously give their cataract patients sunglasses--they all (4) said yes, they do...Dr. Bley does not give his cataract patients sunglasses. At other doctors, cataract patients are awake during surgery; not so with Dr. Bley.

Great!

Posted on June 16th, 2015

The BEST of the best! NY's most state of the art practice for laser surgery. If you are "looking" (ha, ha!) to get eye surgery, this is the place.

Dr. Bley is awesome!

Posted on May 31st, 2015

I was understandably nervous about having lasik. Anything procedure that involves my eyes makes me scared but Dr. Bley has a great bedside manner. He and his staff were friendly and explained everything to me including the benefits and risks of bladeless LASIK. The procedure was painless and after a recovery period my vision is better than ever. I highly recommend him to friends.

my first time

Posted on May 26th, 2015

It was my first time seeing Dr. Bley and it was extremely comfortable and nice. The office was clean and the staff was nice so it was easy to feel comfortable. I had a lot of questions and he answered them very courteously. Dr. Bley to the time to understand me which I really like

Posted on May 18th, 2015

MD Bley spends very little time to explain a surgery and what to expect after surgery. Follow up after the surgery is poor, my mother was seen by other doctor who had no clue what was going on with the patient. Surgery outcomes were not what we expected. For prospective patients I would recommend to make your research and look for some other eye surgeon.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Bley is a wonderful doctor and I always feel at ease during the appointment. I go in for annual checkups and for new contact lenses, and always feel as though he is thorough and never rushes.

great doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Dr. Leonard M Bley is well experienced and highly professional ophthalmologist. I thought this doctor was really great and he was very nice and good at his job.Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone.

NICE

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone.

Posted on March 28th, 2015

Dr Bley is a sensational Dr. He makes you feel comfortable and at home when you visit him. I had some problems with my eyes that really worried me and Dr Bley helped me through my problems and in the end fixed my problem all together. Thank you so very much :)

awesome doctor!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

One of the best ophthamologist in town. I would refer Dr. Bley to the people i know who needs help about their eyes especially on those with cataracts.

Posted on March 14th, 2015

This was my first time with Dr. Bley and I was very nervous. My cousin told me good things about this doctor, so I decided to schedule an appointment. He was very courteous and proficient. I was satisfied with his services.

Dr. Leonard M Bley is highly professional ophthalmologist.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Leonard M Bley is well experienced and highly professional ophthalmologist. He has vast knowledge in Lasik and Surgery. He is very sincere to his patients. His entire team always serve the best for 100% satisfaction of the patients.