The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard S Bodell
Dr. Leonard S Bodell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Bodell is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Maricopa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard S Bodell has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Leonard S Bodell has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Leonard S Bodell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leonard S Bodell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Bodell is a great thinker. I had a carpal tunnel syndrome over a couple years ago. I saw two hand doctors before visiting him. Both told me that I needed surgery on my hands. But Dr. Bodell did not believe that the carpal tunnel was the root cause for my hand issue, even after blood tests showed negative for other potential causes. He ordered two sets of MRI on my hands and the MRI reports pointed to rheumatoid arthritis. My carpal tunnel syndrome was quickly improving after right medication. Now a few months after I completed stopped taking all medicines, my hands have been fine and normal. The early diagnose is deemed by my rheumatologist as a major contributor. Yes, it was hard to make an appointment with Dr. Bodell, and there could be long wait during office visit, but it was well WORTH it!
Dr. Bodell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Leonard S Bodell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Josephs Orthopedic Clinic, 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 850, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard S Bodell in this video.
Dr. Leonard S Bodell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.