Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard A Brody has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Injuries
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Lies for insurance companies totally corrupt , went for IME exam and he totally lied about exam in report to insurance insurance company just so he would get paid , real piece of human garbage can't wait until I can read his obituary , if someone you love is being treated by him tell them to stop , if you need a doctor , trust me look somewhere else
I have seen this Dr. twice now, both involving my left knee. Both times I have left scratching my head on why I went there. The Dr. has ZERO people skills. He gives the most pompous handshake and then sits down and turns his back to you, and then asks in a monotone voice, "what seems to be the problem". I told him how the injury occurred and the symptoms I was showing, my knee popped and my hip, knee and ankle are in pain. He grabbed my knee, checked for fluid, and then instructed me to pull my pant leg down. He not once checked to see if my hip or ankle were damaged, or check range on motion, pretty standard stuff, I would assume. I got an xray and an MRI to be safe, his voicemail said, "I got the results of your MRI and they read unremarkable". WHO TALKS LIKE THAT? UNREMARKABLE? I would save your time and go elsewhere.
39 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Leonard A Brody accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuburban Orthopedic Specialists, 283 2nd Street Pike Ste 120, Southampton, PA
Dr. Leonard A Brody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southampton, PA.