Dr. Leonard H Calabrese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard H Calabrese?

Oh my! I agree that Dr. Calabrese can be intense but he is a very dedicated clinician. I was diagnosed with CFS by the old criteria by him. I was very frightened at the time because I knew I was very sick and I had small children to raise. He was friendly and supportive. He also was supportive of me to the many doubting physicians that I was dealing with at the time. They couldn't exactly tell me that I didn't know what I was talking about when someone of his calibre confirmed that I was knowledgable about my illness.

Big Difference!

I have seen Dr. Calabrese since 2004, he is always caring & concerned for my health. While he can be a bit dry at first I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend him to a friend.