Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard A Cedars has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Leonard A Cedars has the following 3 expertise
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Leonard A Cedars is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
My husband and I saw Dr. Cedars last year during my 12th week of pregnancy. He and his staff were absolutely wonderful. During my 12-week nuchal translucency we discovered that the baby had no heartbeat and Dr. Cedars called my OB to get me in for surgery immediately. He was kind and compassionate. You can tell he loves people and what he does. My husband and I have been seeing him at his Santa Maria office during our current pregnancy and highly recommend him.
Doctor Cedars and his partner Doctor Naccasha were both extremely professional in handling my pregnancy. My daughter is now two years old and healthy! While my OBGYN had a lack of professionalism and was very quick to get me out of the office, Doctor Cedars took his time with me and made me feel a lot better about my pregnancy.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1974
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Leonard A Cedars accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics Medical Group, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 210, Dallas, TX
Dr. Leonard A Cedars is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.