Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Christie Jr MD, MPH
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, OR, with another office in Eugene, OR. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Christie is affiliated with Salem Hospital, Silverton Hospital and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr has 2 locations
875 Oak St SE
Salem, OR 97301
Book Online Now
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Christie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Medical Center
48 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1965
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leonard Christie Jr's office for more information.
875 Oak St SE Salem, OR 97301
1461 Hilyard St Eugene, OR : (541) 484-1545
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonard Christie Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.