The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Dubinsky
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Pathology. Dr. Dubinsky is affiliated with North Shore Univ at Manhasset and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky has the following 10 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Dubinsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Shore Univ at Manhasset
North Shore University Hospital
31 Years Experience
Saint Petersburg State University
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonard Dubinsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.