Dr. Leonard Ginzburg Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Ginzburg?

Saved my life

Best Physician I've ever been to, went to the ER at Advocate COndell, with trouble breathing, 11/19/17, They called DR. Ginzburg, who had them start several IV's, turns out I was having Congestive Heart Failure, and it was really bad, he stopped in to the hospital daily to see me, and set my mind at ease, saved my life! He is in my network, and has been for several insurance changes over the years, friendly, and honest!

Great Doctor, Highly Recommend!

Dr. Ginzburg. is an excellent physician that always take his time with me and makes sure that all concerns are addressed. He reviews test results with you and ensures that you comprehend the results. Dr. Ginzburg has a calm, respectful attitude and I would recommend him to anyone!

Love the doctor and his staff!

Knowledgeable, experienced doctor with great bedside manners. The staff is very accommodating and willing to go above and beyond to help. Extremely satisfied with my experience there and will be recommending Dr Ginzburg to my family

Incompetent Insurance Scammers

So many things happened here, but what sticks out is how many appointments it took and how much I owe for them to say there was nothing and then I had to find a real doctor who is providing surgery to fix the problem. A problem it took 1 appt to find, then just 2 tests to verify. There's so much more I could say, but it would just be a waste of my time which they took too much of along with my money and still left me in pain.

Great doctor!

Amazing doctor! Have been going to him for a year and love his bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and pleasant. Office staff is very courteous and nice. Would recommend this facility to friends and family !

Very pleased with all the staff and Doctor Ginzburg is always a great!!

Very knowledgeable doctor with great bedside manners. Would recommend him to my friends and family!

Doctor's Response

We truly appreciate your kind review. Our goal is to continue giving the best possible care to our patients. We care about each and every patient and appreciate the loyalty through the years. Patients' satisfaction as well as good health is our highest reward, and their recommendations are our highest compliment! Wishing you best of health!

I don't have lot of experience with doctor Ginsburg, I am new patient 1.5 year, but that experience what I have I just can say Thank you doctor so much, I know that I made right choose, first time when I came I ask doctor that I wish to quit smoke and doctor made magic job gave me right medicine that I quit smoke after 1.5 month after 20 years smoke, another time I came to doctor with very high blood pressure , doctor just start work with my problem but first result, first prescription what he gave me bring me back to life, I believe doctor Ginsburg and say huge Thank you doctor!!!!

Bad experience

Uncaring staff who is more busy doing their nails than take your health seriously. Bedside manners are a joke. Dr comes in and out of room and you sure can believe me when I tell you that he's only interested in $$$ your insurance is about to spit out. He hardly spends any time with you. Follow ups are almost never done and after giving this clinic 2 chances I've moved on. Save yourself a headache and go to another clinic.

Saved my life

Sensationally smart and caring. No doubt the best professional doctor I had ever seen. He referred me for a test which according to a surgeon had saved my life. So if not for Dr. Ginzburg , I would not be here to write this review!!!

Best doctor ever. All other were clueless as to what was wrong with me. I saw him twice. He ordered a few blood tests and found ot exactly what the problem was. Now 3 months later I am cured

It was probably the worst experience ever! don't go to this clinic. Go somewhere else! They make you wait so long, reception staff doesn't care about you. They had my lab results for 1 week and no doctor would go over them. They tried to tell me I had thyroid issue and when lab sent them the result, they didn't even bother to tell me what's happening. They're HORRIBLE

Dr. Leonard Ginzburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Lake Beach, IL.