Dr. Leonard Gomella has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Bladder Issues
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Dr. Gomella is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VA Medical Center DE
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
31 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Leonard Gomella is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.