Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Leonard E Grecul
Dr. Leonard E Grecul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grecul is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center and South Lake Hospital. Dr. Grecul has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard E Grecul has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leonard E Grecul has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
Dr. Leonard E Grecul has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Leonard E Grecul is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
misdiagnosis, told me that I had a slight leak in my valve and would die from something else. Year later told my wife after doing tee I had 2-3 years to live, too old and frail for surgery then 2 weeks later asked if my children were coming down for the surgery. Had open heart surgery in Boston due to the many contradictions. When I got my medicals records he had documented that I should have had TEE year ago which he never did and said my condition was serious when he told us there was no problem. Doesn't like questions and is condescending when you ask them. Stay away especially if you are old
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Grecul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Leonard E Grecul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMelbourne Internal Medicine Associates, 1223 Gateway Dr, Melbourne, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard E Grecul, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Melbourne, FL, in this video.
Dr. Leonard E Grecul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.