Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, Chs Inc Fuld Campus and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Grossman has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatic Fever
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I had an appointment with Dr. Grossman about one month ago. I am a relatively young male, (28), and hadn't seen a doctor since college. I saw him for a number of reasons, one of which was a possibly broken or dislocated finger. I had x-rays taken that day to determine what was wrong with it. It is very clearly swollen and I have not had use of it since the original x-ray. I was told they would contact me after Dr. Grossman read the x-ray and this never happened. After calling the office multiple times and leaving messages with the nurse, a month later I still have no read on my x-ray and my finger has only gotten worse. I asked the office for my records so that I can go elsewhere. Would not recommend seeing this doctor.
Dr. Grossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Chs Inc Fuld Campus
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
University Medical Center At Princeton
Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Saint Clare`s Hospital
42 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Lankenau Medical Center
Dr. Leonard Grossman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Medical Group PA, 419 N Harrison St, Princeton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard Grossman in this video.
Dr. Leonard Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.