Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Grossman
Dr. Leonard Grossman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Holly, NJ, with other offices in Monroe Township, NJ and Moorestown, NJ . He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Grossman is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Capital Health Regional Medical Center and Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County. Dr. Grossman has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Grossman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Leonard Grossman has the following 24 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Women's Health
Dr. Leonard Grossman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leonard Grossman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
The worst doctor by far very unprofessional worst group of offices never coming back despicable
Dr Grossman is an excellent Doctor. So compassionate. I needed a major exploratory surgery as wasn't clear what was going on with me. My thoughts were cancer of course. Dr Grossman called me at home several times to see how I was doing (mentally) as my surgery wasn't scheduled for 6 weeks out. After my surgery he had told my sister that he would almost bet his practice that it was not cancer, which it wasn't. Love him!!!!
Dr. Grossman is a wonderful doctor! He was one of my favorites at this practice. When there was a small problem during my pregnancy, he took all the time my husband and I needed to answer our questions. Always made me feel at ease, especially when it felt like my son was laying sideways-which he checked for me and assured me he was not (I was 38 weeks at the time) and all was well.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Grossman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
University Medical Center At Princeton
Lourdes Med Ctr Rancocas
Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Saint Clares Health System Denville
Chs Inc Fuld Campus
Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Aria Health-Frankford Campus
41 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1975
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Leonard Grossman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard Grossman in this video.
Dr. Leonard Grossman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Holly, NJ.