• 3rd Party Reviews

total reviews

• view full reviews

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Grossman?

A TRUE ARTIST!

Dr Grossman is an amazingly talented plastic surgeon, but what makes him OUTSTANDING is the fact that he is a true ARTIST. I was referred to him by a fashion photographer and makeup artist friend of mine who raved about how stellar the Dr’s work was to me for several years before I finally made an appointment. I was still nervous about keeping a natural look but the Dr. And his fantastic staff put me at ease. While he is patient , attentive and completely dedicated to delivering what you want done as a client, PLEASE, listen to his suggestions, this man knows what will make you look your best. I know I may sound a bit over the top, but I’m just so happy with the lipo and awesome facial fat grafting he did for me. I’ve been given so many complements from friends who can’t quite figure out what’s different about me, they just keep saying you look so rested, and asking when did I start going back to the gym??

Great experience, great staff!

wonderful experience

i am very happy with Dr. Grossman and his staff at the emmons ave office. The staff was warm, friendly and helpful along the way. Dr.Grossman addressed all my concerns and my legs look great!

Life-changing experience

In mid-July, I decided to have a breast reduction and breast lift. Prior to surgery, I was self-conscience about my breasts. They lacked definition, were drastically uneven and sagged. I had extremely large areolas and he reshaped them, as well. Right after surgery, I felt great. The recovery time was quick. After the surgery, my breasts look perky and full. Now I feel confident when wearing low cuts, bathing suits and lingerie. I am eternally grateful to Dr. Grossman and his staff!

Caring,Competent Wonderful Doctor!

I have been to Dr. Grossman three times over the past decade and a half, and each time has been amazing with a good recovery.The first time was a small liposuction on my arms. The procedure and recovery were superb and to this day my triceps look like I work out all the time. The second time was a fat transfer liposuction procedure. The results were a wonderful waistline and a great transfer. The third procedure was Tuba breast implants to fix my boobs after over two years of breastfeeding.

wonderful experience

Life-changing experience

Caring,Competent Wonderful Doctor!

excellent doctor with great results !

Dr. Grossman made me feel very comfortable by explaining everything in detail and telling me what to expect. now, 7 months after my procedure and i could not be happier! I had fat transfer to my breasts (which were very droopy and deflated looking after having a baby) with liposuction of my belly and love handles. Finally have the shape i have been missing since before childbirth and pre-pregnancy boobs lol. Loved every part of my experience from beginning to end. Everyone is great !

fantastic work and customer service

dr. grossman and his staff were very professional and understanding throughout the surgery both before and after i felt very comfortable with them. i would highly recommend to anyone who needs any type of plastic, reconstructive or cosmetic surgery

excellent doctor with great results !

Woke up from surgery with very little pain; great results

Dr. Leonard Grossman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.