Dr. Leonard Hays III Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Hays III?

Best Cardiologist Hands Down

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

My husband has heart problems in his mid thrities. No other doctor thought it was his heart. He was a very serious and large blockage in a difficult spot in his artery. Dr Hays saved his life. He later had more blockages and again Dr Hays was excellent. He's wonderful with families, explains things, is very thorough, and I can say for a fact that he cares about his patients. He gets to know you and develop a relationship with you. When you see him, you know you're not just a chart....you are a person. He will not stop until he helps you. One great plus is that he does testing in the office so you don't have to go to the main hospital to have it done. I've never met a doctor as caring, as thorough, as knowledgeable, talented, and overall amazing as Dr Hays. I can't say enough good things about him and his staff! He's treated both of my grandparents, my husband, myself, and a friend. He's never disappointed any of us....not one time. We love Dr Hays.

Professional, caring and compassionate doctor and staff.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

Great! On time, very professional doctor and staff.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hays for a couple years and I feel he is very professional.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Very friendly staff and a great experience. Dr. Hays kept me informed of all my options and I left knowing that I was doing what was best for my health. Dr. Hays' main concern is his patients first.

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I found this doctor to be arrogant and was not sensitive toward my feelings during his diagnosis of my condition. I'll take my heart somewhere else...

Posted on March 21st, 2012

He listen and very caring Doctor. Would highly recommend Dr hays to anyone.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr Hays is very professional and caring. By far the best cardiologist in Chattanooga.

He is now the Dr for my parents as well as me

Posted on September 26th, 2010

He is thorough and conservative in his treatments. I no longer need to see him at this point, but my parents do regularly.

wonderful doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr Hays for about 4 years. I think he is the best. He has found problems for me that my primary care should have and didn't. He's very easy to talk to and a very caring doctor. I am so glad that I found him. The care he gives me I feel I will be seeing him for a lot of years and I'm an old woman.

First impressions not always lasting ones

Posted on October 5th, 2008

I was very impressed with Dr. Hays during my first encounter with him, as well as with the follow up visit at the office. However, my most recent experience was not so good. He had a very poor bedside manner. He was very short with me, and rude to the staff at the hospital. He made me feel that I had inconvienced him greatly and also that there was nothing wrong with me. Hopefully I will not be needing a cardiologist again, but if so, he will not be it. Sorry I inconvenienced you Dr. Hays, but you chose this profession. I think you should choose a better personality to go along with it.

The best cardiologist in chattanooga

Posted on September 18th, 2008

Very caring doctor.

Posted on August 17th, 2008

Really didn't care for the way the office is set up, and the wait time was more than I expected. Of course I have only had one office visit, met Dr. Hays in the hospital for the first time. This is the small stuff. I could tell that he really cares about his patients, that was apparent the moment he walked into the exam room. I would highly recommend Dr. Hays.