Dr. Leonard M Hochstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard M Hochstein?

In complete shock with how amazing I look

I’m beyond satisfied with my breast augmentation and lift surgery. I had surgery 2 months ago with Dr. Hochstein and they are just truly incredible. My breast are perky but natural looking and I now have beautiful cleavage. I’m so excited to go into 2018 with a new body and confidence. Amanda who was my coordinator, was so polite like the doctor and really helped me with every question I had no matter what time or day it was. She is a doll!

Best Doctor - I Love Dr. Hochstein;s work

Dr. Hochstein is the best doctor on the planet. He made my breast so beautiful and perky. My friends are so jealous how great I look and now they are all coming in to see him. I recommend him to everyone. I went from an A cup to a C cup now. They are so natural and pretty. I worked with Amanda when setting up my surgery. She's very responsive and so nice. I liked her a lot as well!!!!

Amanda is amazing!!

Amanda is so great at emailing back so promptly. She is so kind and is the best employee!! She is always able to assist me with questions!! Amanda is so enthusiastic about her job!!

Operation Mommy Makeover SUCCESS STORY

I had the most amazing experience at Dr Leonard Hochsteins office. From the nurses to Dr Hochstein himself. They all gave me the best care ever. Amanda was incredible answering all my emails within an hour, LITERALLY. I would email her so many times after hours and on weekends and she was so quick to respond. My breast and tummy tuck look phenomenal. I’m so happy to have my confidence back again after my babies !!

Professionalism, Courtesy and Class

From the moment I met Dr. Hochstein, he showed professionalism, courtesy and class. I immediately felt comfortable with his ideas and how he would approach the operation. I had the “mommy makeover” which included a breast lift, breast augmentation, liposuction and tummy tuck in August 2017. Dr. Hochstein is an extremely patient person when discussing your desired goals and provides grounding and “no-nonsense” advice regarding what to expect. I am an international client and the entire team was tremendously attentive and caring when dealing with the smallest of details (e.g. time differences) to the largest (e.g. the actual procedures). Lastly, Daisy, Amanda and the rest of office were unbelievable. Everyone was so caring – they provided their mobile phone numbers (even Dr. Hochstein) so they could stay in touch over the weekends following the operation!

#1 Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hochstein and his team are hands down the best around. All you have to do is check out his website to see his patients before and after photos and you will be sold. His team from the Anesthesiologist to the secretary are as professional as can be and will go out of their way to answer any and all of the questions that you may have.

Hands Down the Best!

I spent two years researching providers, and after my consultation Dr. Hochstein there was no doubt that he was the surgeon for me. He is the absolute best there is, and has given me a body I feel fully confident and proud in. I am 30 years old and had never been able to wear a bikini before my procedure. I took all of his advice and suggestions for pre and post op care and experienced 0 busing, very minimal swelling, and surprisingly didn't experience any pain (I didn't even have to take any prescription pain pills or sleeping pills even though I filled my prescriptions for them). Behind this amazing surgeon is his amazing team, and they are the definition of caring, competent, compassionate, and helpful! Amanda Prueitt held my hand throughout the entire process, and after! I've called, emailed, and visited with her so many times and she was always there for me without hesitation! Dr. Hochstein and his team has given me something that I've never had before: confidence...and that's priceless!

Thank you Dr Hochstein, for using your gifted hands to give me my confidence back. Youre amazing staff was quite informative and helpful. I have no doubt in mind in recommending Dr. H and his facility. Thank you to the remarkable very special nurse Rosa and her family. Dr H. continue to do the amazing work you do. Very Best Sherline Jamaica West Indies

Best in Miami!

Dr. Hochstein is my go to plastic surgeon. I've had lipotion and breast augmentations with him. He's a very conservative Dr. that won't push unnecessary procedures on you. His office is beautiful and the staff is very professional and helpful.

The best!!!

Great!!!

So far I am almost 6 weeks out from a breast lift and augmentation and loving my results!! Jennifer and Dr. H are great. Although when emailing Jennifer it says she will get back within 24-48 hours it has never taken her the full 48 hours to contact me, she is very prompt with her responses. She always remembers who I am which surprised me because she speaks with so many different people on a day go day basis and has been so helpful! She genuinely seems like a great person, it’s not like how some doctor’s offices are where it seems like their staff is putting on a show. She has answered all of my questions and asked Dr. H if she wasn’t sure. Dr. H has also been great!! He answered all of my questions as well when I had my phone consultation, preop and post op. He is very truthful and explained things in a way that I was able to understand. I brought my mom with me (I’m 24) and she literally asked like 100 questions (so embarrassing) and he didn’t get annoyed at all he answered every single one of them. My mom told me she’s glad I did my research on him and that she felt confident with my decision to choose him. Before my surgery she didn’t want me to have it done and I told her about Dr. H and all the research I did but it wasn’t until she spoke to him she felt confident and like I was in good hands. I never felt rushed and he didn’t act at all stuck up or rude like some doctors do. It seems like a lot of people who have negative things to say didn’t do their research. And on every site I looked at his reviews on which were A LOT the positive reviews vastly outnumbered the negative. The first site I came across him was on real self. It’s a great site that has pictures, reviews, questions and so much more information. I have absolutely NOTHING bad to say about him or his employees.  His office was very nice and clean and they even have blankets in the waiting room because it is so cold. Jennifer has kept in contact with me the entire time. Before they closed because of the hurricane she contacted me and let me know.  Dr. H was great and is VERY experienced and knowledgeable I 100% recommend him. I truly believe that he is one of the only doctors that will fix a 4 inch gap between your chest and not tell you the gap cant be filled in because that’s your anatomy. His before and after pictures compared to other doctors proves that he can.

Skilled and most talented surgeon

I did a lot of research before I chose Dr Hochstein to fix my post baby body. I am in healthcare and pay close attention to everything. Dr. Hochstein is a man of few words but his advice and recommendations are sound. The surgical and artistic process he uses to get impeccable results does all the talking for him. In his many years of practice it is obvious by his proven results (look at his photo gallery) that his skills stand out amongst all the rest. Now i am am currently few weeks post op, i am still thrilled and so happy I chose him. Not to be forgotten his incredible team. Amanda helped me through the whole process answering my many many many emails making sure I was prepared before and after surgery. Dr. Hochstein you have the best team around. Cristina Griffee