Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Goldstein
Dr. Leonard Goldstein, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Newport Beach, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center, University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Goldstein has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Colon Cancer
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Failure
- Liver Transplantation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I was referred to Dr. Goldstein by his colleague who thought would be a great fit for me, considering my history with liver disease. He couldn't have been more right! He is not only highly knowledgable in all things related to gastroenterology, but an added bonus; he is compassionate and has a great sense of humor. I needed that during the times I was frightened, afraid of dying at such a young age and seeing his face when he routinely stopped by more room while hospitalized was just what I needed. He assured me I was going to be ok! I trust him! He has fought hard to get me accepted on the Liver Transplant List through UNOS and continues. I'm still awaiting my transplant, but now I have more confidence than ever before because I know he's an incredible doctor! Sure I'm scared, but Dr. Goldstein has taken most of my fears away.
Well, I ended up not having the issue I had been sent to him for, it was back when the tests were less specific but this is just a wonderful guy all around. Like he could tell I was worried and he called me with test results the very next morning when my other docs were like oh you prob still do not have the results huh. And ten stars for personality and care.
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
UCLA Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
46 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Leonard Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard Goldstein in this video.
Dr. Leonard Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.