Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Silverstein MD
Dr. Leonard Silverstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Urology. Dr. Silverstein is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Silverstein has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Leonard Silverstein has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Silverstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pa
34 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Leonard Silverstein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leonard Silverstein's office for more information.
1 Montgomery Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA : (610) 667-3844
Locations & Directions1 Montgomery Ave, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Dr. Leonard Silverstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bala Cynwyd, PA.