Dr. Leonard M Kagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard M Kagan?

my mom recommended him as he once was her dr. What a nightmare,this man needs to retire. Very bad experience with him,then refused me as a patient.

retire ,retire,retire. Never been to a dr. with the worst bedside manner, It seemed like he lost his marbles and at one time my mom said he was a great dr.as she was a patient of his.I hear other comments of how great he is ,has anyone gone to him lately?He dismissed me as a patient because we were trying to ask questions,He told us he spent enough time with us no other patients in office,we get a call go to another dr,and your mother shouldntbe there. We saved the message,What a nightmare.

Absolutely adore Dr Kagan and will cry when he retires. Been seeing him 18 years and he delivered both my children, my 3 nephews and most recently, my niece. LOVE HIM

Great Doctor

I have been going to Dr. Kagan for 20 years and he has been a wonderful Dr. He gives you all the time you need so that is why there is a waiting time. He is very professional.

Dr. Leonard M Kagan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Islip, NY.