Dr. Leonard Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Kaufman?

Posted on November 12th, 2015

I like Dr. Kaufman. He seems like a very caring doctor. However, the staff is not easy to deal with. My last visit was the worst. After I checked in, the receptionist said that I had an 11 dollar balance on my account. I thought this was odd because in going for 6 months, I had never had a balance before. I said that I needed some further detail and she handed me a statement. I told her a statement did me no good as I needed the specifics. She came back to me after speaking with the bookkeeper that $1.00 was a charge for a urinanalysis, and the $10 was an administrative fee. I thought this was very odd, who gets charged an administrative fee at a doctors office? I went to see the nurse for my shot and after thinking about it, I decided not to book another appointment. The lady who checked me out asked if I wanted to speak with the doctor. I said it wasn't necessary but she insisted. Dr. Kaufman came to see me to ask what was the issue. I told him that his office was charging me an administrative fee and he said he knew nothing about the billing. I reiterated that I had not requested to see him and he left. The check out lady returned and said that I had seen the nurse on the previous visit. I said that should be submitted to the insurance company. She said to call the insurance company, but I said this had to do with their billing and not anyone else. What a joke.

High Touch

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Getting a visectemy will make most men nervous. I was an extreme example that though about it for weeks before committing. I found the anxiety to be difficult, the procedure to be uncomfortable at time, the recovery (so far - 3 days) to be easy and the service at Dr. Kaufman's office to be OUTSTANDING. I am so happy to have decided to proceed with Dr. Kaufman and his group. A+

Dr. Leonard Kaufman

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

Dr Kaufman is the physician for myself and 2 other family members. He is great. Very thorough, listens and hears what you are saying. Goes the extra mile even outside of urology if necessary to help the patient by contacting other doctors or facilites where you may have had a test done. I would not go to anyone else. I have confidence in him and he also has empathy for the patient which you do not find in doctors very often. When you are in his office he spends whatever time is needed to tend to the patient.

Ms. Dawn Morgan

Posted on July 26th, 2012

One of the best doctors i have. Very thorough and concerned for my health. Will make sure that I have follow-up.

Posted on April 6th, 2012

My husband was told his PSA was elevated. we were very concerned. My internist recommended Dr. Kaufman. We saw him. Yes we waited a bit, but was worth it. Dr. Kaufman spent an extraordinary amount of time with us. His nurses were so professional and kind. He had a biopsy, thankfully it was negative. We will continue with this office and this dr, He's right on top of things

Office Staff is rude

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Kaufman is very good, however, the office staff is rude and inconsiderate. The time spent with the doctor is not worth the aggravation of dealing with his staff. Wait times are ridiculous and staff is unprofessional and uncaring. As much as I like Dr. Kauman, I can not recommend this office

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

We had gone to another urologist who was wasting alot of time with test after test and not getting any results. Dr. Kaufman figured out my dad's problems right away and treated them accurately. He saved us lots of time and gave us an accurate diagnosis and treatment for my dad....

he is the best doctor

Posted on January 23rd, 2010

Posted on September 28th, 2008

If your not concerned about poor quality time, for your medical concerns this is the practise to go to.Dr and staff are most insufficient and time spent with patients is poor.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017