Dr. Leonard J Kibiloski Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leonard J Kibiloski?

Don't use him!!!!!

Although he was accurate in his diagnosis, which I gave him from an other doctor. He was more worried about how he was going to get paid!! I heard him after he left the exam room, talk to his resident, and say, how am I going to get paid!! He's is more worried about payment than the patient!! Stay away for this person!! At all costs!!

Went to him for locking of my knee, after 3 months of visits, a cortisone shot, and physical therapy there was no improvement (actually got worse). He told me I needed to work more at my excercises and I was just going to continue having the issue. Then in a dismissive tone he told me I could just go to someone else fo a second opinion if I didn't believe him. You can bet I will getting that second opihion.

Avoid this doctor

Essentially told me he was holding me back from seeing other patients. No sincere interest in discussing clinical symptoms other than groin pain being caused by hip joint issues.

hips

my wife was in a wheel chair for 4years was recomened to dr. kibiloski . cant say enough good things about him my wife is about 80 PERCENT better in a short time getting better every day . thank you dr.k awonderful doctor awonderful man many thanks . his staff is a complement to him friendly and efficent . thanks again

the best

I really appreciated Dr. Kib. He had encouragement for you and helped me out alot. I felt important. I really can't say anything bad he is just awesome. The very first time I met him he shook my had and introduced himself and that impressed me. I have never had a dr. shake my hand. To this day he still does.