Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard K Kibuule has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Leonard K Kibuule has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Leonard K Kibuule is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Kibuule was unprofessional and inappropriate in my interaction with him. Horrible bedside manner. he was disconnected and cold. I did not feel that he cared about me as a patient at all. It was my feeling that once he decided I was not a surgical candidate he really didn't care to try to help me or direct me towards my next steps in any way. Left his office feeling very let down and discouraged...not to mention still in a lot of pain.
Doctor Kibuule is a great doctor, he gave me all of my options up front based on my active lifestyle. The surgery was a complete success, he is very focused and very professional. The staff that worked with him in surgery did not know him but were talking about what a great surgeon he is. Highly recommend him for spine surgery.
Although I have not had surgery yet, Dr. Kibuule has been wonderful. I have seen multiple doctors for the same reason and the end result has been continued pain. We discussed surgery and he told me please get a 2nd opinion, you won't hurt my feelings. I don't trust doctors normally. It's usually the opposite with the experiences I've had. I completely trust him and his bedside manner is great!
15 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Leonard K Kibuule accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpine Team Texas Asc Lp, 1545 E Southlake Blvd Ste 100, Southlake, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard K Kibuule in this video.
Dr. Leonard K Kibuule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southlake, TX.