Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Kim
Dr. Leonard Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Huntington Hospital, Methodist Hospital of Southern California and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Kim has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Ronald Reagan UCLA Med Center
20 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Leonard Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntington Hospital, 100 W California Blvd, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Leonard Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.