Dr. Leonard S Kurian Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Leonard S Kurian?

The Best in the AV!

Dr. Kurian is the best! He is personable, kind and gentle.

About Dr. Kurian

I have been.his patient for 9 years, and I have no words to thank him for his services and personal attention with me and family...wonderful staff..love them all....God bless him .

Lawsuits

This made me pick a star otherwise i would not have.....Ladies before you have this quack come near you. 1 look at his credetials- None, not board certified. 2 ask him how many lawsuits are pending on him. He rushes and complications arise, then he says not my fault. terrible record keeper and take no responsibilities for his errors. Causes harm. He gets defensive when you ask him questions ladies why because he does not know... he is a butcher, be aware.

Great Doctor

Great Doctor

Very impressed by Dr. Kurian, and thankful for his services.

No regard for time

Wait time is ridiculous. Pregnant women do NOT want to wait in the doctor's office all day, especially when we are high risk and need to be seen every two weeks

They are liars! And shady!

Terrible! Don't trust this office with your pregnancy especially high risk! They are liars

Love this Dr.

I see some of the negative comments and I just had my second baby through his office and I wouldn't go elsewhere. The long waits happen, he is an OB and had to deliver babies when he gets called and his patients are in labor (which when you're the one in labor, you appreciate his running to the hospital). He has always answered all my questions, taken extra time to explain things, and referred me to good specialists. He is one of the few I trust in the AV! He has always been very good with me and my daily that went there. There is a handful if girls in m office that used him too and when I was asked this last pregnancy who I used, when I said Kurian, almost every response was, "Oh I loved him". I'd recommend him for sure.

unsatisfied

My experience is very much like another review on here. A lot of people strongly recommended him. My best guess is that he is great and flexible when a pregnancy has no complications. As soon as complications began, be became nervous and uptight, a completely different person. When I asked questions, he got defensive, yelled at me, said we were doing it his way, and threw a tantrum. His way went against what other doctors were telling me, and I simply wanted to know his reasoning. He questioned my intelligence, degraded my judgement, and threatened to refuse to see me. I did everything I could to change providers before delivery but it was too late. I ended up driving all the way to LA, in labor, just to avoid him during delivery. I did not trust him, and for good reason. The staff at the hospital did the exact opposite of what Dr. Kurian had proposed and everything turned out better than we could have imagined. His staff was rude and not at all knowledgeable.

I swear by this doctor, he is AMAZING! He is very sympathentic when he needs to be yet firm when needed as well! Everytime I need to see him I change all my insurance because i moved 3 hrs away and I still come to see him. The wait is sometimes a lot but WELL, WELL worth the wait. I can not say enough good things about this Dr. especially since Ive seen 4 other Dr.s before him and I will not go back to looking. Id rather drive the three hours to see him instead of finding a careless one.

Nice is not enough

Dr. Kurian is very nice, but you don't get to see him too often. In addition, I have been trying to get his office to submit a referral for me to my health care provider for over two weeks. I keep getting the run around..the doctor was running late, I sent it, etc..yet my health care provide still has not received the referral. It is so tough to find an all around good doctor/office in the Antelope Valley.