Dr. Leonard Lee Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Lee?

Posted on April 23rd, 2017

In 2010 my father had gone into the ER and he told us he told us my father had a 15% chance of living . He was the physician in charge of saving my father. I still remember the agony my father was in and how the staff in the ER waiting room only let my father come into the ER after he had fallen onto the floor. Dr. Lee saved my father that day . I will forever be greatful . He is truly a brilliant man .

Open heart surgery t 3 by pass

Posted on November 7th, 2016

His skill and knowledge to repair my heart . and make it well He has a calming bedside manner knowing he is TOP Thorasic surgon

Thank You For Saving My Life!

Posted on October 30th, 2016

I couldn’t start this day without saying a heartfelt “Thank You” to Dr. Lee who performed a miracle on October 30, 2015 and saved my life when every doctor I saw was amazed at my still be alive considering the condition of 2 arteries. This past year after Open Heart Double Bypass has been an interesting one that’s for sure...alot of ups and downs with medications, chest injections, a painful but healing scar, muscles, ribs, and chest wall all acting up on their own...and reminding me every single day of what they’ve been through and how lucky I am....I’m still here and that’s all that really matters! Since spending Halloween 2015 sleeping in ICU, I now get to enjoy this Halloween with my students at school and wife. So, as my wife Barbara and I celebrate our second 25 years together with a renewed life together and a repaired heart,(yes, I was in the hospital for our 25th anniversary)...we will shed many tears today, hug for hours and be thankful for the opportunity of a second chance which many in my situation haven’t gotten. I am grateful today for many things, but most of all for having Dr. Lee in my life!

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Answered all my questions before I thought of them. With his knowledge and kindness I knew I was in the best hands. I tell everyone Dr. Lee did my surgery. He came every day. Actual surgery day he checked on me 5 times (wow! who else would do that?) I didn't go to New York & I'm from NY I went to Dr. Lee in New Jersey. He is the best there is.

wife

Posted on July 13th, 2014

I believe Dr. Lee is a very adept surgeon. He operated on my "other half" of 35 years, doing a triple bypass and a new Aortic Valve. I can offer nothing but praise for his performance in the operating room based on the surgery being a success. However, due to some pre op complications due to a mix up on their end on paperwork, he was "bumped" many hours past when he was prepped to have gone in. Up until that time all of our interactions w/ Dr Lee had been cordial. After the surgery, when I questioned him about the HUGE delay, he got very angry and offensive. I had another similar experience with him a few days later. Evidently he was not used to being second guessed or questioned. Ultimately his performance as a surgeon is the main concern here and he got the job done. However I doubt we are on each other's Christmas card lists after this.

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Excellent surgeon; highly recommend Dr. Lee

excellent doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2011

When my husband need by-pass surgery, we were so lucky our cardiologist recommended Dr Lee. I truely feel we had the best.

The Best