Dr. Leonard A Lewis Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Leonard A Lewis Jr?

Overbooking of appointments

Very disappointed with the scheduling of my visit and the lack of consideration of my time. I scheduled my appointment to have a procedure done and have some other health issues checked while there. (most likely a 15-20 minute time frame for the Dr. to actually be with me) I arrived for my appointment 5 minutes early to find only 2 others waiting in the office.(nice) but after waiting 10 minutes after my scheduled time, I found out that all the exam rooms were full and another in line before me. Very disappointed with their blatent overbooking of appointments.

I have been with Dr. Lewis for over 20 years. He has seen me through life and health issues in good order. He h a s been able to refer me to specialists when needed and found the right one in cases that were not easy to diagnose. He also helped with the health care issues for my son and later my daughter-in-law. He is a good all around family practitioner and I recommend him highly.

No thank you.

I had gone to dr. Lewis since I was a kid. He never remembered my name. He is very in-and-out. Doesn't really listen, just quickly tries to throw medications at you. I had gone in for throat swelling and pain, he gave me a strep test, it came back negative. He didn't seem to want to look further into it and told me he would just treat it as strep. I came in for a rash on my face, he diagnosed it as Rosacia and sent me on my way with really expensive prescriptions. After that didn't work I did research and what I had was clearly not Rosacia. The last straw was when I went in to get a tb test. I had it done and at the end I asked how much it would cost. It was inexpensive so I payed in cash right then and there. A week later I received a bill. I explained to them what happened, but they keep sending me bills for it! The workers are not very pleasant and look unprofessional/dumpy.

Contentious and Bombastic

The title summarizes it -- contentiouis and bombastic. There's no dialogue. He asks a question then cuts me off three or four words into the answer. Has a serious insecurity complex, feeling he has to "prove" that he's the doctor, and I'm not. Duh. As if I didn't know that. Spent much of the very rushed visit trying "prove" how much he knows and how little I know. I don't need to visit a doctor for that. This was over what should have been a simple matter of getting a prescription filled. I'll be looking elsewhere.

Dr. Leonard A Lewis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.