- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard J Millman MD
Dr. Leonard J Millman, MD is a doctor primarily located in Barrington, IL, with another office in Barrington, IL. Their specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Millman is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Leonard J Millman has 2 locations
Dr. Leonard J Millman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leonard J Millman has the following 17 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Facial Pain
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Laser Surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Dr. Leonard J Millman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Leonard J Millman
Dr. Millman works in Barrington, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Millman is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.