Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard M Milstone has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Leonard M Milstone has the following 17 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Skin Cancer
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Skin Diseases
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Dr. Leonard M Milstone has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leonard M Milstone is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I am on a medication that could have some side effects. Because of this I see Dr. Milstone every six months. I have always enjoyed the sun, and during my first appointment, was worried what he might find. He examined me from head to toe and looked at every dot. explained different things while he was going along and put me at ease. There was very little wait time and the office girls were great.
48 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsYale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard M Milstone in this video.
Dr. Leonard M Milstone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.