Dr. Leonard Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Perez?

Great doctor

Posted on June 13th, 2016

The best care I have ever had

Posted on June 18th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Perez for almost 10 years now he has performed 3 successful surgeries with no complications. He delivered my youngest child and now my oldest daughter is seeing him for her annual examines. He has a great bedside manner and will take the time to talk to you as much as you need. I highly recommend him. His office staff are kind and very professional as well.

Sorry to leave

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Perez and his predecessor, Dr Root for over 20 years. I have always been extremely happy with both doctors . However, the practice has recently moved to a very shabby, not particularly clean office with poor airconditioning. The waiting room was so full that there was nowhere to sit. The front desk staff seem disinterested and inefficient. Although I very much like Dr Perez, I have decided to seek a new doctor.

EXCELLENT

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr.Perez has been my doctor for the past 4 years now, I've know him for about 15 years! He is an amazing doctor, he makes you feel comfortable and is very very VERY professional! I reccomend him to all any one who is having a hard time finding the right doctor!

Best Dr I found

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr. Perez diagnosed a problem I had been misdiagnosed with for over one year. Within days of meeting him, he diagnosed my problem and did the needed surgery that saved my life. I will forever be grateful !

Posted on August 5th, 2010

I interviewed OBs after getting pregnant in Bakersfield; I was not happy with the OB practices here until I found Dr. Perez. He spent lots of time with me and my husband during my prenatal visits, going over our questions and concerns. This was our second child so maybe not as many questions as the first, but our first delivery in Bakersfield. He spent a lot of time with me during my postpartum visits as well, discussing things I was not aware of even after my first daughter. I think he is an asset to this community. I have been seeing him for three years now.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

not a people person. he didnt take my concerns serios enough. I've been trying to get pregnant...his response was always "it will happen" I've been disappointed with his receptivness to my concerns.

Posted on October 12th, 2017