Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Pinkley Jr
Dr. Leonard Pinkley Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amory, MS, with another office in Columbus, MS. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Pinkley is affiliated with Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle, Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County and Gilmore Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Pinkley Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Pinkley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Gilmore Memorial Hospital
Gilmore Memorial Hospital, Amory, Ms
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
42 Years Experience
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Leonard Pinkley Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonard Pinkley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amory, MS.