Dr. Leonard A Roudner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard A Roudner?

Does not listen and big DD mistake

I hate my boobs so much. I asked Dr. Leonard Roudner for a c and ended up with a double DD. They are horrible heavy and painful stretching the middle skin outward. I showed them to his nephew Dr. Tal Roudner during a facial procedure. He made comment about them going E & W. He didn't offer a fix and I can not afford a new boob job. So now I won't go back for my face sadly I feel very ripped off. The only thing I can do is share my experience so no other person goes through this

Everything was super smooth, easy, and most off friendly. Any concerns I had was always promptly and kindly addressed and made it a very wonderful process.

Dr.Roudner was absolutely amazing! He uses great clinical judgment to give you exactly what you desire. Very gentle, soft spoken, and knowledgeable. Him and his staff will give you all the support you need to feel confident, safe, and beautiful after surgery. Thank Dr.Boobner!

Highly recommended

Amazing results! Just what I wanted, not too big or too small. Definitely met my expectations. Very happy with my results! :).

Dr Roudner and his staff were beyond professional, courteous and helpful before, during and after my surgery. Every time I called the office or came in, I was greeted with smiles and all of my questions were answered. I would highly recommend Dr Roudner. I am very happy with my results!

One of the most professional, caring and amazing

One of the most AMAZING experiences. Incredible staff lead by an exceptional doctor. Have recommended three friends who are having a procedure done in the next couple of months.

Dr. Roudner was amazing, not questions asked! The entire process was great and fast! Best doctor hands down.

He was very attentive to my concerns and desires. gave me alot of information that made me feel very comfortable about my proceudre . very understanding and professional.

I had an extremely pleasant experience with Dr. Roudner and his staff. From the initial consultation to my final post-op visit at 6 weeks the nurses were extremely polite, knowledgeable and helpful. I had to call many times with questions regarding my restrictions and what I was able or not able to do. There was always a nurse on hand available to speak with me and address my concerns. Dr. Roudner's expertise is very evident through his communication and through the operation itself. I could not be happier with the end result.

Sad

Dr. Leonard Roudner MD in the beginning seems fine - not great just fine. He comes with lots of recommendation too. You pay and then surgery comes - for me I should have walked out right before surgery in the prep room. He said something rude to me that I couldn't even understand and walked away his gesture was rude. I stayed but was so upset inside but controlled myself as I really wanted this done and he again came highly recommended. The surgery is over and it has been 7 years and I have hated my breast every day. they go toward the side (armpits) and they are way to big I asked for a C and they are double D's. I have been out of the country for 5 years and had some financial bad luck so I have never been able to correct them. I really think at one time this Doctor was fantastic but at the time and now I think he should retire as he does not seem to be really into his profession and the patients that trust him. This surgery is a life time decision. I do go to his nephew for other minor needs and I love him. He is wonderful and I wish I knew about him at he time. My follow up appointment was delayed because of his vacation and according to everyone this was very important-so I sign out as Sad

Thrilled with my results! Dr. Roudner is truly the best! And his staff is wonderful and caring! So happy :).

Highly recommended

Such an amazing experience here. I was very nervous but they were extremely helpful and i could not be happier. Make sure you do your research and know what you want and what questions to ask and youll have an amazing exprience with Dr. Roudner as well!