- 42 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 14 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Klein MD, DDS
Dr. Leonard Klein, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Rego Park, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Klein has 2 locations
8748 62nd Rd
Rego Park, NY 11374
Dr. Leonard Klein has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Leonard Klein has the following 14 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Skin Cancer
- Teeth Cleaning
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Leonard Klein Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leonard Klein's office for more information.
3161 E Tremont Ave Bronx, NY : (718) 518-8100
8748 62nd Rd Rego Park, NY 11374
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonard Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.