Have you seen Dr. Leonard A Shvartzman?

Not a complete Body exam

I went for a body exam for skin cancer. The past exam I had and my husband had the Dermatologist had us to do a full exam in the front of the body and the back. Dr. Shvartzman only did the arms and the chest in the front. Having skin cancer and having a botched Mohs operation I would have thought he would have done a complete exam. My husband was with me so it was not the fact of being partially undressed. I went away needing to go to another Dermatologist so I will have peace of mind. He also does not have a bedside manner.

Great Surgeon!

I can't even see my scar!

Wonderful

First visit and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. All of my needs were met and addressed the same day. The office was also having a party for the patients (which I am told they do regularly). Being able to have food, drinks, and snacks definitely makes having to go to the doctor more tolerable. The staff here also gets along very well, inlcuding with Dr. Shwartzman. The atmosphere makes you feel very at ease.

Dr. Dreama Pilcher

I've been a patient of Dr. Pilcher's for many years and she is absolutely wonderful. Competent and personable, she really takes her time and explains procedures and results to you. She's awesome!

Always courteous and very thorough! Great staff as well! Would highly recommend this doctor.

Great office/doctor

I have been seen by Dr. Shvartzman several times in past. This time was for basal cell carcinoma. He removed the carcinoma the first day, I did not to have to make separate trip to have removed. The staff is outstanding. Made me feel comfortable, even the shots to deaden area were not uncomfortable. Was given a sheet for after care. Will recommend Dr. Shvartzman and his staff to all for excellent care in a clean efficient atmosphere.

I like this dr very much. however we had to wait way too long. I would recommend him to a friend. His assistant Mary is very efficient and pleasant

Best Doctor in town in this field.

I have been a patient of Dr. Shvartzman for many years. I would highly recommend him to anyone because of his professionalism, high skills, compassion for patients, ability to put patients at ease particularly when they are dealing with surgeries. All procedures performed by Dr. Shvartzman had very good results. He pays a great deal of attention to details to ensure success for the patients. Also, he always seems to have very qualified, efficient, courteous and professional staff support. Mary does an excellent job assisting the Doctor. Also, Bridgette does a great job with the office admin duties.

Dr. Shartzman is a very caring and professionl doctor and his staff is top-notch, especially his assistant Mary.

Wonderful

Fantastic office. Clean, new, bright. The front desk staff even had a coloring book and crayons to entertain my granddaughter. You can tell the desks staff, doctors, and nurses care about the patients and do not just treat them as a number. Dr. Shvartzman is a fantastic doctor and was able to address 100% of my needs during one visit - no need to keep coming back repeatedly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Amazing Doctor, very professional and the staff was friendly. Mary was professionally helpful with answering all of my questions. Highly recommend this practice to all my family and friends.

Excellent surgeon!

Dr. Leonard A Shvartzman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.

Dr. Leonard A Shvartzman Is this you?