Dr. Leonard Slazinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Slazinski?

good doctor

Was worried about see a dermatologist. Have heard some horrow stories, Lots of dermatologits either want to cut everything off or do cosmetic procedures, Yes Dr Slazinski does lazer treatments however he is also interested in being a real doctor, I had a problem, he spent time with me explained how to treat it. Did not try to sell me buch of procedures I did not need. All and all a real good MD He kept me waiting in the exam room for almost an hour, was well worth the wait. I am guessing he spends time with all his patients. A 5 star doctor!! Next time I need to see a dermatologist Dr Slazinski, no question.

Wonderful doctor, spends time, answers questions, is caring and has good skills. Great office help. Only drawback - Consistently VERY long wait times! But he's worth it!

50 minute wait. So much for a appoitment. Finding a new doc. My time is worth something

Dr Slaz has been my skin doctor for 15 years. He is very thorough and very caring. I have had several facial mohls removed from tough areas, one requiring 6 stitches. You can't even tell where it was. I would recommend him highly for his professionalism and his demeanor.

After trying several highly rated dermatologists in the Sarasota area, I have settled on Dr Slazinski as the one I will be seeing on a regular basis. He is more thorough than others and does not seem to be rushed as are many others.