Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard Tremblay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
I've been going to Dr. Tremblay for about five years now, and I'm dreading the day he retires. He's delivered two of my children, and I feel like he really cares about me when I'm in his office. I also love his staff, and I feel completely at ease going into his office. Appointments in his office are the only Doctor's appointments I don't freak out about-between him, Angela, and Katja I never feel uncomfortable or unheard here!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Leonard Tremblay accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Ophthalmology, 53 Fairfax Rd, Saint Albans, VT
Dr. Leonard Tremblay is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Saint Albans, VT.