Dr. Leonard Waldenberger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonard Waldenberger?

Exceptional

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Dr. WALDENBER has the old time bedside manor. He listens and makes you feel very comfotable. He will never make you feel that he doesn't have the time for you. He was a referral from a friend and very happy I selected him as my doctor. The office staff is great and they always return phone calls.

Caring Primary Care Practitioner

Posted on October 8th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Waldenberger's for over 15 years. He and the staff at CRMG have always been responsive and pro-active.

Dr. Leonard Waldenberger

Posted on August 6th, 2016

Dr. Waldenberger is such a nice person and always by the side of his patients. He is a friend and a good physician. I enjoy talking and discussing my health issues with him. I highly recommend him to everyone. Best regards.

A Very Caring Doctor

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr. Waldenberger is a great doctor! We have been going to Dr. Waldenberger for about 15 years and he is a very caring doctor. He also listens to the patients concerns.

Top Notch Primary Care Physician and Staff

Posted on March 5th, 2016

I just moved to Tallahassee a little over a year ago. When I find a good primary care physician, I keep him/her. I am in my early 60's and have had 4 primary care physicians in my lifetime. The first one passed many years ago. The second retired about 10 years ago. I moved 350 miles from the third when I retired. I have seen other physicians I did not like and would not go back. But Dr Waldenberger is a keeper. He is genuinely interested in me and my health and is a good listener.

Awesome DR.

Posted on January 27th, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Waldenberger for about 20 years now and always has taken excellent care of my wife and I in Office or Hospital! We actually see him at the same time and that works good for us so we don't have to do split appointments.

Lost Insulin

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I am a diabetic. Twice now his staff have given away my insulin as samples to others and more times then that I have such trouble communicating with them that I am waiting months to receive my insulins. Waldenberger himself likes to be humorous but I often get the short stick of his time and attention.

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

Simply put Dr. Waldenberger is a great physician-very professional and caring and competent! I found him to be very "patient friendly".He listens to you and talks with you in a manner that you fully understand what is trying to convey.

Posted on September 1st, 2015

I have used Dr. Waldenberger and Capital Regional Medical Group for fifteen years and have been completely satisfied with the personal attention of Dr. Weinberger. He knows me as an individual and provides for my medical needs. This medical office stays very close to on-time for appointments.

Excellent care from front desk to doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Waldenberger's for over 16 years. He's an excellent physician who really cares about each patient. The staff at CRMG are always helpful and friendly. I highly recommend them !

Helpfulness and concern

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Dr. Waldenberger and his staff were most helpful regarding my care, from the physical and recommendations, to the scheduling of needed tests and scheduling followup. Thanks to Dr. Waldenberger and his helpful staff.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

I would recommend Dr. Waldenberger. Took his time with me, listened to my concerns. His staff was very courteous and pleasant.