Dr. Leonard S Weinstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Leonard S Weinstein?

Dr. Weinstein is very professional, good, and knowledgeable in his field. I had gastric bypass years ago, and when there was something that I neglected to do right, I could call phone number given to me, and like clock work, I would receive a phone call from Dr. Weinstein with solutions to the problem. I don’t know very many doctors that actually call you back, regardless of the time. Amazing!!! What ever treatment he prescribe, do it, he knows his stuff. He will not pull any punches with you. Thanks Dr. Weinstein

Most Honest Doctor I have ever seen!

Dr. Weinstein was the exact same person I saw from the first time I met him until now. I attended a small seminar he held on weight loss surgery and I was engaged the entire time. He genuinely cares and he is 100% honest. He pulls no punches, doesn't beat around the bush and when he told me that he could help me, I believed him. Others have tried in the past, but gave me little hope of happiness in my future. Dr. Weinstein gave me hope because of the strength of the support structure he helps you to build around yourself in the beginning stages. He truly is the most impressive, most aware, most honest, most intelligent doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. For the first time in my life, I am excited to see what tomorrow has in store.

Dr. Weinstein is professional and personal. He is always concerned with my entire health picture. I have been very pleased with his work.