Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonard B Weinstock has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leonard B Weinstock has the following 15 expertise
- Crohn's Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Intestinal Polyps
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Leonard B Weinstock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 26
very knowledgeable,does not give up, thinks outside the box, i have been seen by other well known doctor in this field ,, although he was helpfull after the third attempt at figuring out what was wrong , seemed to give up.... Seen Dr. Weinstock , he picked up the ball, made some adjustments , and improved my situation..He does come across as all business and not overly warm,, but this is not the real case,, likes patient questions, follow ups are great.If you need a doctor to just smile ,hold your hand and tell you nice stories , he is not your guy , If you want someone to roll up hes shirt sleves, and get you better , then this is the doc. for you
Dr. came highly recommended from a respected source. However, his office staff, particularly his assistant, are unprofessional, abrupt, non-informative, and in need of training on how to interact with people outside their walls. If your practice is that busy, you need to scale back or hire more staff to handle it. You, as the doctor, are losing credibility due to the negativity of your office.
37 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
Rochester General Hospital
Dr. Leonard B Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpecialists In Gastroenterology, 11525 Olde Cabin Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard B Weinstock in this video.
Dr. Leonard B Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.