Dr. Leonard Wright III Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

dr leonard wright

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I saw dr wright because I had a condition called horners syndrome which made the right side of my nose stuffy and dry and almost impossible to breathe through. he did surgery on it 7 yrs ago and its been a total mess ever since. its full of crusts and scabs and sores and will not heal. it drains down my throat constantly and lately has begun to cause me torturous headaches making it difficult for me to sleep or to function. its harder to breathe through now than before.

Posted on August 8th, 2016