Dr. Leonardo R Rodriguez-Cruz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonardo R Rodriguez-Cruz?

You saved my life

The surgical skills of Cookeville Neurosurgeon Dr. Leonardo Rodriguez-Cruz (located at Tier 1 Institute) gave me my life back. Two of my cervical vertebrae (C6 and C7) had been destroyed by cancer. I had radiculopathy involving horrible back pain from the shoulder to the hand, affecting the wrist, the elbow and anything in between. These pains were the result of a compressed spinal cord. I was diagnosed in December 2012, a Monday, and operated on Friday (with subsequent Multiple Myeloma diagnosis) I went into the operating room feeling more dead than alive. Dr. Rodriguez-Cruz used some of my left hip bone and a titanium plate to repair/replace C6 and C7. After waking up from surgery I felt like new. I had forgotten what it felt to feel normal. My daughter and family had wanted me to come to Orlando, FL for this procedure. I am so glad I had it done here in Cookeville. I'm over 65 years old and have recuperated extremely well and the bone graft is healing excellently. I need to mention his very courteous staff but especially nurse Lori. Her assistance, while I was at my worst, deserves to be complimented. Thank you Dr. Cruz, I will be forever grateful

Great visit for 3rd surgical opinion

Dr Rodriguez-Cruz was straightforward, thorough, confident, and helpful in providing valuable information regarding my need for thoracic spinal surgery. I left the appointment feeling well-informed and able to make the difficult decisions necessary regarding my health.

Dr. Leonardo R Rodriguez-Cruz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cookeville, TN.