Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leonardo C Serfino Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 30
I called to see if this doctor was accepting new patients and the receptionist asked if I had any ongoing illnesses. I replied "fibromyalgia". She said that the doctor doesn't take on new patients with Fibro. When I asked why, she said it was because it is a chronic condition that requires pain management. I said that I don't require pain "management", what I am looking for is a doctor that listens to me and can figure out what is causing the problem(s). She then hung up on me. To me, a doctor that doesn't want to take on a new patient because of Fibro obviously doesn't want to help people, only wants to use the book already written to treat patients with easy diagnoses!
He's knowledgeable, bedside manner is great. However, when it comes to emergency situation say late hours, even if you call their answering services & ask them to page him 3 or four times.. He wouldn't call back. According to some people who are also his patients, he doesn't entertain call or call back after his office or clinic hours. It's rediculous!!! In short, he is not dependable doctor. Also, it's so hard to get an appointment.....
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1990
St Barnabas Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsRegent Physicians Of Arizona Pllc, 1590 Paseo San Luis Ste 101, Sierra Vista, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonardo C Serfino Jr in this video.
Dr. Leonardo C Serfino Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sierra Vista, AZ.