Dr. Leonardo Svarzbein Is this you?

Had 2 surgeries with him and perhaps a 3rd. Good, knowledgeable,

Recommended

Did not seem to press for any aggressive treatment, Could use more referral to PT as follow up. Trust him, would get surgery again, had 2 from him already!

Great doctor Great

One of few great Surgeons

Dr Svarzbein is what I always thought any doctor should be, caring, kind, patient, thurough. I felt extremely comfortable talking with him about my surgery and his own history. I have a ruptured disc pressing against my spinal cord. After his review of my photos and reports he thuroughly explained in detail what was needed and how soon it needed to be resolved. Within 2 hours I had my surgery scheduled, 4 labs complete, x-rays, and his staff even called my primary physician to schedule pre-op check. This is the most impressive coordination of doctor, office and hospital staff I have ever been a part of.

Dr. Leonardo Svarzbein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.