Dr. Leonid A Bukhman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid A Bukhman?

Wonderful

I am a patient of Dr. Smith which is parters with Dr. Buckman and must say she is fantastic. I am deadly afraid of doctors and with her I enjoy going to the office she is very caring

Excellent Dr. Services

This is Ms. Beverly White please send me your new number to the Doctor office.Gary need to see you SAP. I have been waiting for someone from your office to send me your new address and number. Thanks

The Doc is a good Doctor, I only wish he was at the Spanish Harlem office at least 3 times a week. I am disabled and if for some reason I can't make it on Friday, I have to wait an entire week till the next Friday to see him. :( Overall, he is good, but he could use better employees, I'm certain I am not the only one who feels that he should have professional, courteous staff that know how to treat patients with respect.

excellent PCP

I am very happy with my pcp Dr Leonid Bukhman, MD

statement

All I have is good things to said about this Dr. He is caring. Love his patients and make them feel home... Very profetional. And a good listener. And more and more... I won't change Dr. bukhman. I been seen by many Dr's because of him. He is a very good Dr. !!!!!!!!! "Thank you Dr. Bukhman !!!!!!!. The staff needs help in . they need to have respect for Dr. Bukhman's patient's. They are not profetional and need training. ....

Amazing

Hi Dr. Bukhman is an excellent doctor, staff is very amazing, they all are really nice. I would recommend Dr. Bukhman to everyone

My review of Dr. Leonid Bukhman over the past 5 years

When I go for my annual physical, he sends the samples to the wrong diagnostic laboratory, so I have to go back to give my samples again. When he writes the one prescription I take, he writes it for half the dosage, even though I have provided him with a letter from the doctor who originally wrote the prescription. Everything I do involving Dr. Bukhman requires redoing.

Excellent doctor. Wonderful personality.

I would highly recommend Dr. Leonid Bukhman. He is extremely carrying and compassionate. Great professional. Spends with patient as much time as needed. Makes decisions precisely and with confidence, and immediately takes care of the patient.