Dr. Leonid Chernobelsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leonid Chernobelsky?

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR! HE IS GREAT!

Mistreatment and worth

After a minute of inspecting my problem, doctor Chernobelsky told me that he will not do a surgery for me. I did not understand it first and he said that he is not joking and will not do the procedure.I've asked him why not. He's answer was. He think that I can afford to pay for the surgery myself and he does not understandwhy I have the medical coverage with Fidelis care. I was speechless. I thought that the doctor should provide medical care first, especially when he chose to be a provider for Fidelis or other health care programs. Out of curiosity I've asked him how much he will charge for the surgery, he said $300. No other explanations were offered. Take it or leave it. It was unethical and unprofessional.

One of my fav docs!

I am not a big fan of doctors, however this is the doctor I'm not afraid of going to. He is very nice, very accurate. He performed my surgery five years ago, and no complications since. I would recommend him if he accepts your insurance!

Dr. Leonid Chernobelsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.